Biker jacket national bovine leather with collar flap and back graffiti by hand (customizable) with waterproof paints and varnishes (from Los Angeles, CA), by María Subiela, designer in Vanguerati . Front zip closure and side pockets.
+ Size guide in the last image. (The model is wearing size S) .
Exclusive confection on request. Designed, made and hand painted in Spain (🇪🇸).
JACKET Hand painted leather biker
INFORMATION AND CARE
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- Hand painted with resistant and waterproof paints and varnishes of extreme quality for leather.
- Composition: 100% Cow leather.
- Designed and manufactured in Spain.
- Metal front zip closure.
- Side pockets with metal zip closure.
- Sleeves with zip opening metallic and contrasting leather.
- Contrast lining.
- Avoid expose the garment so prolonged and direct to sources of light and heat; and keep it in a cloth cover.
- If your item gets wet, remove excess water, without rubbing, with a soft cloth to absorb moisture, and allow to dry at room temperature.
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes or cosmetics
- The garment is presented inserted in a unique cover, hand painted, manufactured in Spain.