Top Corset made of fallera fabric exclusive to Vanguerati , made by hand by great Valencian artisans.
Named Valencia, it is inspired by the authentic Fallera / Valenciana bodices, made to measure over the years.
Its fabric is regional and is made by hand, resulting in a unique fabric and, therefore, of high value, due to the number of hours required for its manufacture. The result is the most prestigious and desired fabric produced in Spain, with incomparable colors and highlights.
+ Size guide (the model is wearing size S).
S - for measurements around the waist from 58 cm to 70 cm.
M - for measurements around the waist from 68 cm to 90 cm.
L - for measurements around the waist from 78 cm to 100 cm.
* For sizes XL, 2XL or 3XL you must write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your exact measurement around the waist.
Exclusive confection on request. Designed and handmade in Spain (🇪🇸).
TOP CORSET red gold fallera fabric
INFORMATION AND CARE
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- Corset top made with Valencian Regional Fabric.
- Designed and manufactured in Spain.
- Composition: Exterior: 100% Polyester; Lining: 97% Polyester and 3% Elastane.
- Vanguerati plaque in resistant photoanodized aluminum with gold plating sewn on the bottom.
- It has rods/whales to assemble the corset.
- neckline word of honor in the shape of a heart.
- Red satin satin lining made in Spain.
- Etreteladas pieces that provide body.
- Back lace-up closure with 18 golden eyelets.
- size adjustment adjustable up to 10 cm (by closing the corset more or less).
- Flat golden waxed shoelace Made in Spain, 4.5 m long.
- Gold metal studs on each end of the cord to protect it from fraying.
- Ribbons with 'Vanguerati Spain' print sewn to the sides to be able to hang the garment.
- pattern made up of multiple pieces that guarantee the best fit and a feminine silhouette.
- Internal label 'Vanguerati HAND-CRAFTED LUXURY' made in Spain with material recycling, certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- The garment is presented inserted in a custom gold colored laid paper envelope made in Spain.
- Hand wash with cold water without rubbing, delicately, always using soap for delicate garments.
- Dry clean dry cleaning as a delicate garment.
- Do not use bleach or bleach.
- Do not dry in the dryer.
- Dry horizontally in the shade once it is gently drained.
- Do not iron, or iron inside out at low temperature using a cloth between the iron and the garment.