Exclusive fallera fabric top corset by Vanguerati, handcrafted by great Valencian artisans.
Named Valencia, it is inspired by the authentic fallera / valenciana bodices, custom made for years.
Its fabric is regional and is made by hand, resulting in a unique fabric and, therefore, of high value, due to the number of hours required for its manufacture. The result is the most prestigious and desired fabric produced in Spain , with incomparable colors and highlights.
+ Size guide .
S - for measurements around the waist from 58 cm to 70 cm.
M - for measurements around the waist from 68 cm to 90 cm.
L - for measurements around the waist from 78 cm to 100 cm.
* For sizes XL , 2XL or 3XL you must write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your exact measurement around the waist.
Exclusive confection on request. Designed and handmade in Spain (🇪🇸).
TOP CORSET pink silver fallera fabric
INFORMATION AND CARE
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- Corset top made with Valencian Regional Fabric.
- Designed and manufactured in Spain.
- Composition: Exterior: 100% Polyester; Lining: 97% Polyester and 3% Elastane.
- Tough Photoanodized Aluminum Vanguerati Plate sewn on the bottom.
- It has rods/whales to assemble the corset.
- neckline word of honor in the shape of a heart.
- Red satin satin lining made in Spain.
- Embellished pieces that they contribute Body.
- Back lace-up closure with 18 silver eyelets.
- size adjustment adjustable up to 10 cm (by closing the corset more or less).
- Flat waxed cord Made in Spain, 4.5 m long.
- metal aglets in each end of the cord to protect it from fraying.
- Ribbons with 'Vanguerati Spain' print sewn to the sides to be able to hang the garment.
- pattern made up of multiple pieces that guarantee the best fit and a feminine silhouette.
- Internal label 'Vanguerati HAND-CRAFTED LUXURY' made in Spain with material recycling, certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- The garment is presented inserted in a custom gold colored laid paper envelope made in Spain.
- Hand wash with cold water without rubbing, delicately, always using soap for delicate garments.
- Dry clean dry cleaning as a delicate garment.
- Do not use bleach or bleach.
- Do not dry in the dryer.
- Dry horizontally in the shade once it is gently drained.
- Do not iron, or iron inside out at low temperature using a cloth between the iron and the garment.